Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
We all love wings, right? These are easy, delicious & not nearly as fattening as deep fried ones you buy. Great for a group or just munching to a good football game. Make inside or out. Which ever you prefer. What could be better.
- 5 lbs chicken wings (cut off tail)
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons red peppers or 2 teaspoons chili powder
Blue Cheese Dressing
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 6 ounces blue cheese (good quality & crumbled)
- 1 -2 splashes white zinfandel wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- In a large baggie add all seasonings. (use any seasonings you prefer).
- Add wings & toss until coated.
- Refrigerate 1/2 -1 hour if possible.
- Blue Cheese Dressing: (let sit over night).
- Add all ingredients together & let sit over night if fridge.
- Ready to cook. Preheat grill or oven to 400.
- Place wings skin side down on sprayed aluminum foil.(Wings cook much quicker than other chicken parts so keep an eye on them.)
- Cook approximately 15 minutes & then turn.
- Serve with Blue Cheese.