1/4 Photos of Easy Homemade Chicken Salad
I copied this down once while sitting in the waiting room for a doctor's appointment. (Goodness knows there's always time enough for copying recipes!) I think it came from "Child" magazine. I estimated number of servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken or 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish or 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1In medium mixing bowl combine first three ingredients.
- 2Stir in the lemon juice and pepper.
- 3Combine the mayo, pickle relish and prepared mustard.
- 4Add this sauce to chicken and gently stir in the eggs.
- 5Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Homemade Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.1
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 137.7 mg
- Sodium 310.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 16.9 g