Recipe by -Patrish
I copied this down once while sitting in the waiting room for a doctor's appointment. (Goodness knows there's always time enough for copying recipes!) I think it came from "Child" magazine. I estimated number of servings.
Top Review by tijah.evans09
If your looking for an easy starter recipe this is it! This is a basic recipe that you just need to add your seasonings of choice to. If you don't add your own seasonings its kind of bland. This is exactly what I was looking for though. I had all the ingredients except for the celery..
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken or 1 1⁄2 cups cooked turkey
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish or 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped