Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I had gotten a recipe on here that I had been using for years now but I've tweeked it to make it my own. My family and friends love it and thought I would share. It's the simple touches that make it all the better! Super easy and supper creamy!
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter.
- Add in cream cheese.
- Pour in about 8oz (half the jug) of half and half, whisking as you do until mixture combines smoothly.
- Add in cheese, whisking uptil cheese has completely melted.
- Add garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- If sauce is too thick, add more half and half til it comes to a nice creamy texture.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes.
I've made this recipe so many times it has become a staple in our meal planning. I absolutely love how quickly this comes together and the creamy consistency of this sauce. Thanks!
Good & easy alfredo! My husband loved it (which surprised me)!
Very very good recipe! Easy and tasty.