1/1 Photo of Easy Homemade Alfredo Sauce
Lil' Miss Nikki's Note:
I had gotten a recipe on here that I had been using for years now but I've tweeked it to make it my own. My family and friends love it and thought I would share. It's the simple touches that make it all the better! Super easy and supper creamy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sauce pan, melt butter.
- 2Add in cream cheese.
- 3Pour in about 8oz (half the jug) of half and half, whisking as you do until mixture combines smoothly.
- 4Add in cheese, whisking uptil cheese has completely melted.
- 5Add garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- 6If sauce is too thick, add more half and half til it comes to a nice creamy texture.
- 7Let simmer for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Homemade Alfredo Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.1
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 66.1 mg
- Sodium 172.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend