1/2 Photos of Easy Ham Carbonara
This is so quick and easy. I love it when you can cook a good dinner and still be able to spend some time with the family!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta.
- 2In a skillet, saute the onion in oil.
- 3Add the ham, broth and margarine and heat through.
- 4Add drained pasta to ham mixture.
- 5Pour in egg yolks and cook until the eggs are completely set.
- 6Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Ham Carbonara
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.7
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 890.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
angel hair pasta