Recipe by Skip Murray
This tastes great with tortilla chips, or with fajitas.
Top Review by Carlena
I love this guacamole recipe dad! I just put all the ingrediants in my magic bullet and let it do the work because i like a nice creamy texture and then add some small diced avacado and tomato pieces for a little chunk every now and then. Love you dad!
- 2 -3 ripe avocados, mashed
- 1 ripe roma tomatoes or 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and mash avocados in a flat bottom bowl.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, and lime juice.
- Place garlic on a cutting board, add salt and blend together with a spoon, then add to rest of ingredients.
- Mix completely, cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve with Tortilla chips or Fajitas.