The dressing really makes this! It was the perfect side dish to turkey gyro burgers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package pre-washed mixed salad greens (preferably chopped romaine, baby romaine or hearts of romaine)
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, quartered and cut into large chunks
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced red onion
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olive, halved
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
For the dressing
- 1Combine the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, halved olives, half the feta and parsley to a large bowl.
- 2Combine the dressing ingredients and whisk until thoroughly combined. Adjust seasonings accordingly.
- 3Pour the dressing over the salad in the bowl, and toss. Just before serving, top with the rest of the feta, add some freshly ground black pepper, and sprinkle with the lemon juice. Serve.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.3
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 951.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens