Recipe by Oolala
Don't know where I got this recipe. Found it in my fish recipes on a handwritten card. I haven't tried this yet.
Top Review by breezermom
Very easy to make. I made two fillets as posted, and two with additional seasonings. On one I added some cajun seasoning, on the other I added some dill and lemon pepper. I preferred the ones with seasoning, but the fillets made as originally posted were very good too.
- 2 lbs flounder fillets
- 1⁄2 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crumbs and cheese.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the worcestershire sauce and coat the flounder on both sides with the mayo mixture.
- Now coat the fish in the crumb mixture and arrange in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden.