Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
They don't come much easier than this.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown the meat in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Drain excess drippings.
- Combine meat with onion and 2/3 cup cheese.
- Warm the tortillas according to package directions to soften.
- Put some filling down the middle of each tortilla and roll up.
- Place the enchiladas in a 9”x13” baking dish.
- Combine the soups and salsa in a bowl.
- Pour over enchiladas and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until heated through, bubbly and cheese has melted.
Why do people call these enchilada's?? They don't use corn tortilla's. These are burrito's. Real enchilada's use corn tortilla's, pass the word.
As the title states, this was easy to make. These enchiladas were very tasty. I didn't have any tomato soup so used two cans of garlic mushroom soup instead. My whole family enjoyed it.
Tasty and easy to make. Very filling, only need two per person at the most. However, these do not make very good leftovers.