Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
Great brunch casserole.
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- Mix everything together and put in a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let set for 5 minutes before cutting.
Very easy to make. Tasted good but didn't completely "wow" the family. I made it with left over Christmas ham and cheddar. It was a good way to use the left overs.
Nana is the best cook! And yes she does variations of this on occasion too, but usually it's always some twist on an old favorite!
Very easy and tasty! Made for a nice, light supper. I used cheddar, but would be good with other cheeses also. This recipe lends itself to many variations, I think. Will try it with cooked sausage and maybe some chopped green onions. Made for Spring 2012 Pick a Chef game.