Nothing comforts like cobbler. YTumy warm cherry cobbler, with creamy vanilla ice cream, can't be beat. On this version, you simply top the cobbler with white bread slices ( I know it sounds odd, but trust me) and then drizzle with butter, to make a yummy crust. You can also do this recipe as Peach cobbler, or a berry cobbler, substituting 2 packages frozen peaches, or blueberries, strawberries, etc..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together pie filling, cherries, and 2 tablespoons flour. Stir in almond extract. Place in a lightly greased 8 inch sqaure baking dish.
- 2Trim crusts from bread slices, cut each slice into 5 strips, arrange bread strips over fruit mixture.
- 3Stir together remaining 2 tablespoons flour, sugar, and next 3 ingredients, drizzle over bread strips.
- 4Bake at 350F for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy, Easy Cherry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1057.5
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 113.8 mg
- Sodium 578.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 199.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 84.5 g
- Protein 8.3 g