Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a JELL-O recipe. I was leaving the grocery store one day and found this free recipe in a JELL-O display at the exit door. I grabbed the recipe but figured I would come back next time I shop and buy the JELL-O. Well, it only took me 2 years to finally be able to buy it, the flavor is only seasonal and that next year I still could not find that flavor of JELL-O anywhere. Luckily I found the JELL-O pudding mix this last holiday season. Tried the recipe and LOVED IT-YUM!! I then went and bought every pumpkin spice flavor of JELL-O I could. I have a cabinet full of them but I know I will have it for the next time I make this recipe. My family loves pumpkin pie anytime not just for holidays. This is a new recipe that I will make every Thanksgiving and Christmas though for sure.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesjell-o instant pumpkin spice pudding mix
- Beat cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk and the sugar in a large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of the cool whip.
- Spread onto bottom of crust.
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Mixture will be thick.
- Spread over cream cheese layer in crust and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Top with the rest of the cool whip before serving.
I have had this before and it is AWESOME! Really quick and easy to make as well.