4 hrs 20 mins
This is a JELL-O recipe. I was leaving the grocery store one day and found this free recipe in a JELL-O display at the exit door. I grabbed the recipe but figured I would come back next time I shop and buy the JELL-O. Well, it only took me 2 years to finally be able to buy it, the flavor is only seasonal and that next year I still could not find that flavor of JELL-O anywhere. Luckily I found the JELL-O pudding mix this last holiday season. Tried the recipe and LOVED IT-YUM!! I then went and bought every pumpkin spice flavor of JELL-O I could. I have a cabinet full of them but I know I will have it for the next time I make this recipe. My family loves pumpkin pie anytime not just for holidays. This is a new recipe that I will make every Thanksgiving and Christmas though for sure.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk and the sugar in a large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- 2Gently stir in 1 cup of the cool whip.
- 3Spread onto bottom of crust.
- 4Pour milk into large bowl.
- 5Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- 6Mixture will be thick.
- 7Spread over cream cheese layer in crust and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- 8Top with the rest of the cool whip before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Double Layer Pumpkin Spice Pie
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.0
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 248.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pumpkin spice pudding mix