Easy, Delicious, Low-Fat Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly spray a nonstick or silicone muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crumble ground beef into a large bowl.
- Add shredded carrots, chopped onion, and green pepper.
- Add chili powder, Worcestershire sauce and the breadcrumbs. Stir with a fork. Add egg whites and stir again with a fork until well blended. You can knead the mixture with your hands but sometimes this makes the meat overly tough.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pan, and top each cup with ketchup. Bake for 25 minutes, making sure that the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Serves 6.