From a community cookbook submitted by Mrs. John Evans. This uses cooked rice and cooked shrimp so it is really a "no cook" style recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss the French dressing with the rice in a large bowl.
- 2Blend the mayonnaise with the onion, curry powder, salt, pepper, and mustard and add to the rice blend.
- 3Just before serving, take half the shrimp and cut them in half.
- 4Blend this into the mixture and then add the other shrimp whole (not cut) and gently mix to blend.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Curried Shrimp Salad
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 648.8
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 342.7 mg
- Sodium 1429.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 41.0 g