Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is simple with a self rising crust.
Make and share this Easy Crust Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Place cooked chopped chicken in bottom of lightly greased 2 quart baking dish.
- place frozen vegetables over chicken.
- Prepare soup using 2/3 cup chicken broth and 2/3 cup milk
- Pour over vegetables.
- Melt butter, mix in flour and baking powder. Add 3/4 cup milk and mix well.
- Pour over top of vegetables - will appear thin but will thicken as it cooks.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.