1 hr 15 mins
This recipe is simple with a self rising crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cooked chopped chicken in bottom of lightly greased 2 quart baking dish.
- 2place frozen vegetables over chicken.
- 3Prepare soup using 2/3 cup chicken broth and 2/3 cup milk
- 4Pour over vegetables.
- 5Melt butter, mix in flour and baking powder. Add 3/4 cup milk and mix well.
- 6Pour over top of vegetables - will appear thin but will thicken as it cooks.
- 7Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crust Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.8
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 67.4 mg
- Sodium 1005.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 28.1 g