- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) bag mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 2⁄3 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 3⁄4 cup self rising flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 3⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cooked chopped chicken in bottom of lightly greased 2 quart baking dish.
- place frozen vegetables over chicken.
- Prepare soup using 2/3 cup chicken broth and 2/3 cup milk
- Pour over vegetables.
- Melt butter, mix in flour and baking powder. Add 3/4 cup milk and mix well.
- Pour over top of vegetables - will appear thin but will thicken as it cooks.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.