1/2 Photos of Easy Crock-Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches
8 hrs 20 mins
This recipe was originally cut out of the Dallas Morning News and has been used for years by my family! It's super easy and can be made ahead of time! Great recipe!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim fat from roast. Cut roast, if necessary to fit into a 3 1/2 or 4 qt slow cooker. Season meat with salt and pepper.
- 2In a small bowl combine 1/2 cup water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and cumin. Pour over meat in cooker.
- 3Cover and cook on low heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high heat setting 4 to 5 hours.
- 4Remove meat and discard liquid.
- 5Using 2 forks, shred meat and return it to cooker.
- 6Stir in 3 1/2 cups BBQ Sauce. Cover and cook on high for 30-45 minutes or until heated through.
- 7Serve meat mixture in split hamburger buns.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crock-Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (662 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1437.3
- Calories from Fat 614
- Total Fat 68.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 457.4 mg
- Sodium 1274.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 141.0 g