1/5 Photos of Easy Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
2 hrs 10 mins
* Pamela *'s Note:
From Company's Coming Slow Cooker Recipes. I love to make this when my kids have skating lessons. I can throw it into the crockpot after school and when lessons are over, dinner is waiting. If you are lucky enough to have two crock pots, you can have a glazed ham going in the other one and your dinner is ready to go!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray crockpot with non-stick spray for easy cleaning.
- 2In a saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients.
- 3Pour in milk and stir with a whisk until no lumps remain.
- 4Heat and continue stirring until mixture boils and is thickened.
- 5Add cheese and then macaroni.
- 6Stir until well mixed.
- 7Pour into 3 1/2 quart (3. 5L) slow cooker.
- 8Cover and cook on low for 2-2 1/2 hours or on high for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (1114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.3
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 850.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 20.8 g