Crock Pot Mac & Cheese
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 25mins
- 1 lb elbow macaroni, cooked al dente
- 1 quart milk (the more fat the better ( )
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 6 ounces mild cheddar cheese, cubed
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray.
- Add ingredidents and mix lightly.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 3 hours.
- DO NOT OPEN LID while cooking.
- Stir gently and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This mac & cheese was amazing! Everyone I served it to actually said it was the best they had ever eaten. One person has even requested that I make it every time she visits for years to come. It was also really easy. I just cut all the cheese and butter into cubes and tossed it in the crock pot. <br/>One warning - don't leave it in the crock pot for too much over the three hours without stirring. It will burn on the bottom.
see 8 more reviews