Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super easy and tasty creamy garlic dip for fresh or grilled veggies, pita chips, french fries, seafood, grilled meats or whatever you want to dip. Recipe is easily increased, just be sure to use equal parts yogurt, sour cream and mayonnaise; you can adjust garlic and seasonings to your taste.
- 78.07 ml plain yogurt
- 78.07 ml sour cream
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 4-16 garlic cloves, minced (to taste)
- fresh chives, finely chopped (for garnish)
- Stir together equal parts plain yogurt, sour cream, and mayonnaise.
- Stir in minced garlic and season to taste with paprika, salt and pepper. The sauce should have a velvety consistency, ie not too runny.
- Garnish with fresh chopped chives.
- Suggestions for dippers: grilled or fried zucchini, aubergines, roasted red bell pepper, calamari with lemon, pita chips, french fries, or grilled meats.
This dip is delicious!! I just finished eating my 1st batch, and will be making a double batch tomorrow to keep in the fridge. I'm going to be trying this on all kinds of things!!
Such a wonderful dip. I used 8 large garlic cloves for this dip, and it worked out very well for me. It goes well with pita chips, and it refrigerates very well (I have to say that, because I have made dips that did not stay very well, while refridgerated).