Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is easy and delicious and can easily be doubled
Top Review by kimderpic
Very good! I did not use the carrot because I did not have one on hand, but it still tasted fantastic! I will cook for less than 45 minutes next time since some of the noodles on the edges came out chewy from being overcooked.
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup cooked wide egg noodles (can use a bit more)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cubed Velveeta cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup crushed saltine crackers (about 10)
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 -3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 1-quart baking dish.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- Mix cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese together, then add in the butter and butter; mix to combine, then sprinkle over top.
- Bake uncovered for 45-50 minutes or until heated through.