1/1 Photo of Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
This is easy and delicious and can easily be doubled
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup cooked wide egg noodles (can use a bit more)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/4 cup cubed Velveeta cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup crushed saltine crackers (about 10)
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 -3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1Grease a 1-quart baking dish.
- 2Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 3In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- 4Transfer to a baking dish.
- 5Mix cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese together, then add in the butter and butter; mix to combine, then sprinkle over top.
- 6Bake uncovered for 45-50 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.3
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 694.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: