Recipe by pines506
Got this from a friend. They are really quick to put together and they taste great.
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 24 wonton wrappers
- vegetable oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crabmeat, cream cheese, steak sauce and garlic powder together in a medium bowl.
- Place 1 1/2 tsp of crab mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper.
- Moisten the edges of the wrapper with water and fold in half diagonally; press edges to seal.
- Repeat with remaining filling and wonton wrappers.
- Heat 1/4 inch oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- When oil is hot (350F), fry wontons until lightly browned, about 1 to 2 minutes on each side. (I confess, I use my deep-fryer!).
- Remove to a paper towel-lined platter to drain before serving.