Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've had this recipe more years than I care to admit. It always gets compliments. It's one of my favorites because usually all of the ingredients are onhand. This cake is great warm from the oven or cooled.
- Cream butter, cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
- Add dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Spread into greased 13" X 9" pan.
- Combine topping ingredients until mixture resembles small crumbs.
- Sprinkle topping over cake.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
This was a good coffee cake. I was glad to have all the ingredients on hand! It was wonderful just out of the oven. It got a bit dense sitting overnight though. The streusel stopping is tasty. My kids enjoyed it a lot.