Recipe by CindiJ
This is a quick and incredibly easy appetizer! We make these for family get togethers and pot lucks. Nobody ever guesses the ingredients! Note - cooking time is crock pot time.
- 2 (907.18 g) package cocktail franks or 2 (907.18 g) package Little Smokies sausages
- 236.59 ml prepared yellow mustard
- 709.77 ml grape jelly
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in crock pot.
- Heat on low 3-4 hours stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm.
- *You can adjust how spicy to prepare according to your tastes, add more mustard, less jelly, etc. This is a great recipe base that takes all kinds of changes according to individual tastes easily.