Recipe by ludeluh
These are really easy to make, and the cinnamon/sugar topping adds a nice touch of flavor. I make extras and freeze them in a tupperware container. Then I can just pop one in the microwave for my daughter's breakfast.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Raisin Bran cereal
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, soak raisin bran cereal in milk for 10 minutes.
- Add egg, oil and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Mix just until moistened.
- Batter will be lumpy.
- Divide batter between 12 greased or paper-lined muffin tins.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar for topping.
- Sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture over muffins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, or until done.