1/2 Photos of Easy Chocolate Banana Cake
This is a very moist cake due to the bananas. Frost with a chocolate, caramel or peanut butter frosting or just sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place mashed bananas and remaining ingredients into mixing bowl. Beat with mixer on low speed for 1 minute.
- 2Increase mixer speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes more.
- 3Pour batter into 2 greased and floured 9 inch layer cake pans.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 28-32 minutes, or until they test done.
- 5Cool in pans for 10 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely.
- 6Frost with your favorite frosting.
- 7Can bake in Bundt or tube pan for 45-55 minutes. Cool in pan 15 minutes.
- 8Use a peanut butter glaze:.
- 94 (1 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares.
- 102/3 cup creamy peanut butter.
- 111/3 cup chopped peanuts (optional).
- 12In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and peanut butter, stirring constantly.
- 13Spread over cooled cake.
- 14Sprinkle nuts on top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Banana Cake
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.1
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 392.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g