Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
When serving if desired, dollop with more crushed pineapple on every on every slice. Also make certain to drain the crushed pineapple very well, I push it through a fine strainer, that seems to work well. Plan ahead this dessert needs to chill for minimum 3 hours before serving. This recipe can be doubled and baked in a 13x9-inch baking dish, however from previous experiences, when doubling the cracker crumbs, you will find that there will be a little too much graham cracker crumbs for the crust, so just freeze about 1 cup for next time you make this, but double all other ingredients, also Cool Whip frozen topping can be subbed for the whipped cream.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups icing sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Set oven to 375°F.
- Grease an 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
- Mix all crust ingredients together, and pat into bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes; cool completely.
- Cream 1/2 cup butter with icing sugar.
- Add in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Spoon/spread the mixture onto cooled graham crust.
- Whip the cream, then gently fold the drained crushed pineapple into the whipped cream.
- Spread oven the egg mixture in the pan.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs on top.
- Refrigerate for minimum 3 hours before serving.