1 hr 20 mins
This is a quick, easy and delicious bone in chicken recipe. It's not your classic vesuvio recipe, but everyone who has had it loves it. I hope you do too! You can change up the amounts of garlic and lemon based on your own preference. I've also marinate the chicken with all the ingredients and it gives it a little stronger lemon flavor. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the olive oil in large baking dish.
- 2Add chicken and potatos into baking dish, coat in oil by turning pcs.
- 3Pour lemon juice over contents of pan.
- 4Sprinkle with the minced garlic, fresh rosemary, salt and ground pepper.
- 5Bake in 375 degree oven for approximately 1 hour uncovered, turning chicken once during baking time.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Vesuvio
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.2
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: