Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a quick, easy and delicious bone in chicken recipe. It's not your classic vesuvio recipe, but everyone who has had it loves it. I hope you do too! You can change up the amounts of garlic and lemon based on your own preference. I've also marinate the chicken with all the ingredients and it gives it a little stronger lemon flavor. Enjoy!
- Place the olive oil in large baking dish.
- Add chicken and potatos into baking dish, coat in oil by turning pcs.
- Pour lemon juice over contents of pan.
- Sprinkle with the minced garlic, fresh rosemary, salt and ground pepper.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for approximately 1 hour uncovered, turning chicken once during baking time.