Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
I love this easy version of a tortilla soup, it is very filling.
Make and share this Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 diced onion
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 481.94 g can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 481.94 g can cream-style corn, undrained
- 283.49 g can Ro-Tel tomatoes, undrained
- 297.66 g can Campbell's nacho cheese soup
- 283.49 g water
- 29.58 ml chili powder
- 0.59 ml cumin
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 473.18 ml grated monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- Chop chicken breast into bite sized pieces.
- Place chicken, onion, and celery into a soup pot. You can add a drizzle of oil if you prefer. Saute chicken, onion and celery until chicken is done.
- Add the 2 cans corn, soup, water, tomatoes, chili powder and cumin.
- Mix well.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to very low and simmer 30 - 45 minutes, stirring often to prevent sticking and burning.
- To serve, place some doritos in a bowl, top with grated cheeses. Pour soup over this, and top with avocado slices.