Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This easy chicken soup recipe is a great way to use left over chicken. Perfect for a cold day!
Make and share this Easy Chicken Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 3 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large carrot, Peeled & Sliced
- 2 stalks celery, Sliced
- 3 green onions, Sliced
- 1⁄2 cup wide egg noodles (uncooked)
- 1 cup cooked chicken (shredded)
- Heat broth, pepper, carrot, celery and green onion in saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in noodles and chicken. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 10 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Serve immediately.