Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
photo by Katanashrp
- Ready In:
- Boil the water, and dissolve bouillon cubes.
- Add seasonings and vegetables and return to a boil.
- Add pasta and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add chicken and heat through till warm.
- You can change this to really anything you like, its easy and tasty and very quick, especially if you use leftover chicken.
- Tastes great with hot fresh biscuits or a salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
As has been previously noted in the reviews, this is really good and REALLY easy. I had everything on the ingredient list except red pepper flakes, which I just substituted for a little black pepper. It tastes great. Might be worth noting that with the macaroni noodles I used, the pasta continues to absorb the liquid after the cooking is done. All that means is that if you wait a while before serving, you'll have more of a thin stew than a soup. Just as tasty though!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am not a very interesting person. I like to cook, I like to eat, and I love my husband Rick and my son Hugh. Thats pretty much it when it comes to me, that and an obsession for cats, especially our 2, Bunny & Bindy Sue. We live in Lake Dallas, TX, and have been married since August 16th, 2003. Hugh was born October 19th, 2009. Rick and I met on the internet in September 2001, and when we were married I moved from NJ where I grew up, to the big, scary, strange city of Dallas. There are things I like about Dallas and things I don't. I am definitely homesick for some real NY style pizza.</p>