Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
I found a recipe via the net somewhere, I took the basic "idea" and added my own touches to it and came up with this fantastic tasting dish. The duck sauce is a MUST in this dish.
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 -6 potatoes, cut in wedges
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing, to taste,i use wishbone,plus
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing, to taste,for marinating
- 1 -2 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 -2 tablespoon garlic powder
- parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) bottlelachoy sweet and sour Chinese duck sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chicken breasts in a glass dish or bowl and cover with dressing, place in fridge and marinate overnight.
- Drain the dressing off the chicken and discard.
- Place the chicken in a 9x13 glass baking dish, placing them down the center of pan sprinkle the chicken with salt& pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into wedges and place them in a bowl.
- Add some seasoning to the potatoe; italian,garlic powder, s&p toss well to coat potatoes.
- Place the potatoes all around the breasts.
- Top with little s&p if desired and lastly sprinkle the whole dish with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 1 hr 400F or more till potatoes are tender.
- Once you take it out of the oven, serve on individual plates, and top with duck sauce, (I just poured some on aprox 2-3 tbsp) You can warm the sauce up, I choose to leave it cold straight from fridge.