1 hr 15 mins
Shirl (J) 831's Note:
I found a recipe via the net somewhere, I took the basic "idea" and added my own touches to it and came up with this fantastic tasting dish. The duck sauce is a MUST in this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 -6 potatoes, cut in wedges
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing, to taste,i use wishbone,plus
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing, to taste,for marinating
- 1 -2 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 -2 tablespoon garlic powder
- parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle lachoy sweet and sour Chinese duck sauce
- 1Place the chicken breasts in a glass dish or bowl and cover with dressing, place in fridge and marinate overnight.
- 2Drain the dressing off the chicken and discard.
- 3Place the chicken in a 9x13 glass baking dish, placing them down the center of pan sprinkle the chicken with salt& pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- 4Peel and cut the potatoes into wedges and place them in a bowl.
- 5Add some seasoning to the potatoe; italian,garlic powder, s&p toss well to coat potatoes.
- 6Place the potatoes all around the breasts.
- 7Top with little s&p if desired and lastly sprinkle the whole dish with parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake 1 hr 400F or more till potatoes are tender.
- 9Once you take it out of the oven, serve on individual plates, and top with duck sauce, (I just poured some on aprox 2-3 tbsp) You can warm the sauce up, I choose to leave it cold straight from fridge.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken & Potatoes With Sweet & Sour Duck Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 571.1
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.6 mg
- Sodium 975.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 35.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: