Recipe by conniecooks
This is a cheesey yummy dish tha is very easy to put together. I came up with it one night when I was tired and some of those kids of mine were coming. They loved it. In fact my daughter (she's 24) took the recipe home and now makes it frequently
- 4 chicken breasts
- 10 -12 flour tortillas, 10-inch (you can use any flavour)
- 1 (10 ounce) canfiesta tomato soup (I have used the plain one)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (I use low fat)
- 1 cup salsa, sauce (I use a thick and chunky one)
- 1 cup sour cream (I use low Fat)
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- cilantro, chopped (I don't use it because WE DON'T LIKE IT)
- 3 cups monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- salt & pepper
- 1 dash hot sauce, to taste
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into small pieces ( maybe1/2 "), put in bowl and Sprinkle with cumin, chili, tumeric ,salt, pepper, worcestershire, hot sauce.
- Mix up to coat chicken.
- Add oil.
- Mix to coat chicken.
- Let sit 30 minute.
- Meanwhile Mix tomato soup with Salsa in a small bowl, mix sour cream with Cheese soup in another bowl.
- Chop onions & cilantro - set aside.
- Grate Cheese.
- Brown the chicken in a non stick pan.
- Remove from heat & allow to cool.
- Mix Chicken soup, 1 Cup of the cheese, green onions, & cilantro with Chicken.
- Divide mixture evenly between Tortillas and roll up.
- I spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Then put a small amount of the tomato sauce (soup)and the cheese sauce (soup) on the bottom.
- Place rolled tortillas in pan.
- Cover with remaining sauces (do it in stripes the length of the pan).
- Sprinkle with rest of cheese.
- Bake 45 min at 350.