Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Quick and Easy. Leftover turkey could also be used.
Make and share this Easy Chicken Divan recipe from Food.com.
- Arrange chicken in greased, or spray buttered 13x9 pan.
- Top with hot broccoli; cover with cheese.
- Stir together milk and soup, add more milk if you desire it more saucey.
- Pour over cheese.
- Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees or until bubbling.
- Sprinkle with onion rings and bake 5 minutes longer.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
DH and I really liked this dish. Would be a snap if you had leftover chicken and broccoli! Really liked the french fried onions on the top. Just a plain and simple comfort food.
The grand kids liked it