Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Quick and Easy. Leftover turkey could also be used.
Make and share this Easy Chicken Divan recipe from Food.com.
- Arrange chicken in greased, or spray buttered 13x9 pan.
- Top with hot broccoli; cover with cheese.
- Stir together milk and soup, add more milk if you desire it more saucey.
- Pour over cheese.
- Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees or until bubbling.
- Sprinkle with onion rings and bake 5 minutes longer.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
DH and I really liked this dish. Would be a snap if you had leftover chicken and broccoli! Really liked the french fried onions on the top. Just a plain and simple comfort food.
The grand kids liked it