Divine Chicken Divan
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 2 cups cooked chicken (we use chicken breasts)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese (we use American)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cook broccoli and put in greased pan.
- Lay chicken on top of broccoli.
- Combine soup and lemon juice.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese and bread crumbs over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximatly 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have a degree in Nutrition and Food Science and am very interested in trying new recipes. I ususally get cooking duties because I get home from work early enough to start dinner. But I definaly do not mind, especially since finding 'Zaar! The recipe on this website are simply outstanding and I love the ease of use that this website has. It has definaly become my favorite cooking website.