- 1⁄4 cup kraft zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 lbs bone-in chicken pieces (legs and thighs)
- 1 lb baby red potato, quartered (about 8)
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Wisk together the salad dressing, chicken broth, honey and rosemary.
- Place the chicken, potatoes and garlic cloves in a 13x9-inch baking dish; drizzle with dressing mixture.
- Add lemons wedges.
- Bake 45 to 50 minute or until chicken is done (165ºF) and potatoes are tender. Serve lemons as a garnish for the chicken and potatoes.