1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken and Garlic Potatoes
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
A tasty, easy recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes and onion in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- 2Top with chicken.
- 3Combine tarragon, sage, salt if desired and pepper; sprinkle over chicken.
- 4Cut the top off the garlic bulb (the end that comes to a closed point) so each clove is exposed. Place cut side up in the baking dish.
- 5Drizzle oil over garlic and chicken.
- 6Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 60 minutes.
- 7Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and garlic is soft. (Chicken will start to brown).
- 8Transfer chicken to a serving platter and keep warm.
- 9Cool garlic for 5 minutes; gently squeezed garlic into a small bowl and lightly mash.
- 10Toss garlic with potatoes and onion; arrange around chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken and Garlic Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.6
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 87.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 30.7 g