Recipe by AnnieLynne
A tasty, easy recipe!
Top Review by ShortieNJ
this was fairly good, the chicken just came out a little dry. I think next time I'll try throwing some white wine or chicken broth in right before the last 15 minutes to add some moisture. I was only able to fit 4 chicken breasts in the pan (not 6) as well Made for PAC Spring 2009
- 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, cut into small wedges
- 6 skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes and onion in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Top with chicken.
- Combine tarragon, sage, salt if desired and pepper; sprinkle over chicken.
- Cut the top off the garlic bulb (the end that comes to a closed point) so each clove is exposed. Place cut side up in the baking dish.
- Drizzle oil over garlic and chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 60 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and garlic is soft. (Chicken will start to brown).
- Transfer chicken to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Cool garlic for 5 minutes; gently squeezed garlic into a small bowl and lightly mash.
- Toss garlic with potatoes and onion; arrange around chicken.