Chris from Kansas's Note:
I like this recipe because I don't have to chop up any vegetables. I can prepare the chicken before I go to work in the morning and throw it all together quickly in the evening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) package sliced almonds
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli carrots and water chestnut mix
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- hot cooked rice
- 1Heat oil in a wok on medium-high.
- 2Add chicken and almonds; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- 3Add frozen vegetables, cover and cook 4 minutes, stirring once.
- 4Combine cornstarch and next 4 ingredients; add to wok.
- 5Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- 6Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken-almond Stir-fry
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.1
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 2089.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 34.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
broccoli carrots and water chestnut mix