Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My sister in laws favorite recipes. Everybody likes a cheesy potato recipe.
- 1 (2 lb) frozen hash browns
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (1/2 lb) Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups milk
- .Spread hash browns in 9 x 13 pan.
- Melt butter, Velveeta cheese, stir until smooth.
- Add mixed soup and milk to cheese mixture.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Bake 1 hour.
Prepared for Fall PAC '08. My daughter loved this and I gave the recipe to her. Thanks for posting.
Another very good cheesey potato recipe to keep in my cookbook. My family loved the sauce of this recipe. I did use cream of mushroom soup as I did not have any cream of chicken but it tasted great! Very easy to make and quick clean up if you spray your baking pan with nonstick spray. You were adopted for Pick A Chef (PAC) Event April 2008