Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is so easy to put together and we love it. Its filling and the perfect side dish on a cold night. Great for pot lucks and big dinners.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs frozen hash brown potatoes
- 10 3⁄4 ounces 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 5 ounces sour cream
- 5 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pats
- salt and pepper
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Transfer to a greased baking dish and dot with butter.
- Bake at 375 for 1 to 1 1/4 hrs, or until bubbly and golden on top.