Recipe by Verelucky
One pan! Quick prep! Don't remember where it came from but it really is great!
Top Review by JustKatHere
I only gave it 3 starts because I totally changed this recipe. I dumped the cheese soup and used Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup (has no MSG) instead. Then I seasoned my pork chops with the salt, pepper and 1 Tablespoon of Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning. I added 1 tablespoon minced garlic when I added the potatoes (cup to 1" cubes) and onion ( 1 medium red finely diced). Just before I plated it - I stirred in 1 cup Mexican Blend Cheese and simmered it until the cheese melted. I did not serve it in a casserole dish because it seemed stupid to dirty another dish. I also do not have an electric skillet so I just used one of my large skillets and cooked it on my gas stove.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 large white onion, cut up
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- milk (enough to fill up can)
- olive oil (enough to brown pork chops in)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Using an electric frying pan, brown pork chops in olive oil.
- Remove from pan.
- Lower heat and add can of cheese soup, then fill can with milk and add.
- Stir with whisk until smooth.
- Add pork chops, potatoes and onion.
- Bring temperature up to simmer.
- Simmer covered for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve in a casserole dish.
- (Very rich & delicious!).