Recipe by animal_luver
Anyone want popcorn? For those of you who love popcorn but find most of the store-bought types aren't cheesy enough, just use this recipe! Easy to make, but delicious, too!
Top Review by Granny Moses
This is a fantastic way to serve popcorn. I used butter-spray and parm cheese, alternating each as the popcorn popped out of the air popper. I can eat a whole bowl without blowing my diet! Every once in awhile I use splenda if I crave sweet. Tastes alot like those you buy at a fest in Germany. Another alternate is garlic salt. You're right about experimenting with different flavorings. I hope others post suggestions on toppings, too. It's an economical snack.
- 1 tablespoon cheese popcorn seasoning
- 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) package microwave popcorn
Directions See How It's Made
- Pop the popcorn. It can be any brand, just as long as it's plain buttered, and not anything fancy like kettle popcorn or extra cheesy popcorn.
- When the popcorn is ready, carefully take it out of the microwave and pour it into a bowl. Spray the spray butter onto the popcorn, then shake and repeat.
- After you've sprayed the butter on - after shaking the bowl, spraying on, and repeating - sprinkle the cheese popcorn seasoning onto the popcorn. Then shake and repeat again.
- If the cheese isn't sticking, repeat the shaking and spraying step.
- Enjoy! You can also use Parmesan cheese, powdered salad dressing mix, etc. Experiment with your flavors! Just remember the spray butter.