Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple casserole made with almost all pre-cooked ingredients to easily toss in the oven for a fast dinner
- 10 ounces cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 medium onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 0.5 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1 1⁄2 cups mild cheddar cheese
- In a 9 x 11 pan, saute the onions until slightly browned. Add the wine to deglaze the bits off the bottom. Add the chicken, cans of soup, evaporated milk, wine, noodles, and 1/2 the cheese. Stir all until mixed, season with salt and pepper then top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake all until top is golden and bubbly at 375°.