Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is pure comfort food--easy, quick, and perfect for a chilly evening
Make and share this Easy Cheese Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces.
- Cover with water, (no salt!) and boil till tender.
- Cut the kielbasa into bite-sized pieces.
- add cheese soup, kielbasa and 1/2 cup (or more) salsa to potatoes.
- Add a little more water if needed, and return to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add instant potatoes to thicken--1/2 cup at a time.
- Simmer 5 minutes.