Recipe by Ridgely
My friend says these are great! It looks interesting and different, but I have not tried it myself. I am not a big sticky bun fan, but for those of you that are, maybe you might enjoy this recipe.
- 1 (15 ounce) can coconut pecan frosting
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 20 milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread frosting in bottom of a lightly greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Arrange pecan halves over frosting.
- Set aside.
- Seperate biscuits; flatten each to 1/4" thickness.
- Place a chocolate kiss to one side of the center of the biscuit.
- Fold biscuit in half, forming a semi-circle; press edges gently together to seal in chocolate kiss.
- Repeat proceedure with remaining biscuits and kisses.
- Arrange over pecans, flat side down.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes or until biscuits are lighty browned.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes; invert onto serving plate and serve immediately.