1/2 Photos of Easy Cannoli
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
You might be surprised to learn that a flour tortilla forms the shell for these inspired pastry-like desserts. For a festive touch, I decorate the serving plate with raspberries and mint.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 (6 -7 inch) flour tortillas
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup skim milk, cold
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package jello fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix (french vanilla)
- 1 (8 ounce) container light cream cheese
- 2 cups light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine sugar and cinnamon. Spray tortillas with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle each tortilla with a scant 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon-sugar mixture. Turn tortillas over; repeat. Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges. Stand rounded edge of each tortilla wedge in bottom of muffin cup, curling sides in to fit cup.
- 3Bake 10 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned. Cool in pan.
- 4Pour milk into large mixing bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat at low speed with electirc mixer 2 minutes. Beat in cream cheese product at medium speed until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Refrigerate untill chilled, at least 1 hour.
- 5When ready to serve, fill each tortilla shell with a scant 3 tablespoons pudding mixture, using a pastry bag or spoon. Place chocolate in small freezer zippered plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate is melted. Fold over top of bag tightly; snip off one tiny corner (about 1/8 inch) from bottom of bag. Holding bag tightly at top, drizzle chocolate over desserts. Refrigerate until chocolate sets, about 5 minutes.
- 6Note: Cover and freeze any leftover desserts. Thaw in refrigerate as needed.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cannoli
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 331.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix