1/2 Photos of Easy Cannoli
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
You might be surprised to learn that a flour tortilla forms the shell for these inspired pastry-like desserts. For a festive touch, I decorate the serving plate with raspberries and mint.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 (6 -7 inch) flour tortillas
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup skim milk, cold
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package jello fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix (french vanilla)
- 1 (8 ounce) container light cream cheese
- 2 cups light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine sugar and cinnamon. Spray tortillas with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle each tortilla with a scant 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon-sugar mixture. Turn tortillas over; repeat. Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges. Stand rounded edge of each tortilla wedge in bottom of muffin cup, curling sides in to fit cup.
- 3Bake 10 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned. Cool in pan.
- 4Pour milk into large mixing bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat at low speed with electirc mixer 2 minutes. Beat in cream cheese product at medium speed until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Refrigerate untill chilled, at least 1 hour.
- 5When ready to serve, fill each tortilla shell with a scant 3 tablespoons pudding mixture, using a pastry bag or spoon. Place chocolate in small freezer zippered plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate is melted. Fold over top of bag tightly; snip off one tiny corner (about 1/8 inch) from bottom of bag. Holding bag tightly at top, drizzle chocolate over desserts. Refrigerate until chocolate sets, about 5 minutes.
- 6Note: Cover and freeze any leftover desserts. Thaw in refrigerate as needed.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cannoli
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 331.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix