Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from Publix. I have not tried this just posting for safe keeping.
- 2 lbs deli fried chicken wings (drummettes)
- 1⁄4 cup buffalo wing sauce (or 1/2Ã¢ 1 cup for hotter sauce)
- 1⁄4 cup garlic and herb butter
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- celery rib (optional)
- blue cheese dressing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F Arrange chicken in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 12–15 minutes or until crisp and hot.
- Combine in microwave-safe bowl, 1/4 cup wing sauce (for mild), butter, and Worcestershire sauce. (Increase wing sauce to 1/2 cup for medium or 1 cup for hot.) Microwave on HIGH 30–60 seconds or until butter is melted. Whisk mixture until well blended.
- If preparing ahead of time, reduce heat at end of bake time to 200°F Drizzle sauce over chicken or reserve sauce to serve for dipping instead. Return to oven to keep warm up to 30 minutes. Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery.
- Note: Prepare additional sauce of each heat level for dipping.