1/2 Photos of Easy Broiled Tomatoes
Nice summer side dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season tomatoes with the salt and place seed-side down on a rack or paper towel to drain for about 30 minutes. Blot dry with a paper towel.
- 2Position an oven rack in the upper part of the oven and preheat the broiler.
- 3Line a broiler pan with foil.
- 4Place the tomato halves on the prepared pan, seed-side up, season with pepper to taste, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle herbs over the top.
- 5Broil until hot and the tops begin to brown, about 8 minutes.
- 6Top with cheese and broil until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Broiled Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.1
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 697.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: