Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are soooo simple to make and very tasty. My husband is kind of picky about seafood and he really likes this one! Enjoy!
- 1 lb bay scallop
- 2 tablespoons butter, salted (your choice)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seafood seasoning (Chesapeake Bay or Old Bay)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice, fresh if you have it
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven for broiling.
- Melt butter, add olive oil, lemon juice and seasonings.
- Add scallops, stir to coat.
- Place in broiler, I use a small cake pan.
- Broil for 3 to 4 minutes, stir and cook for 3 to 4 minutes more or until done.
- Depending on size of scallops, may take a little longer, mine were dime sized.
- You may sprinkle a little Parmesan after you take out for a little different taste.
- Serve hot, maybe with some crusty bread for dipping.
This was very simple. I used large scallops. The taste is very good but it seemed to be missing something.