1/1 Photo of Easy Bread and Butter Pickles
My mother-in-law shared this recipe with me years ago. I make them every summer when our cucumbers start coming out of our garden. These pickles keep for 9 months in the refrigerator but mine never last that long!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash cucumbers and slice thinly.
- 2Peel onions, slice and seperate into rings.
- 3Pack clean gallon jar with layers of cucumbers and onion rings.
- 4In a saucepan, heat remaining ingredients until just boiling.
- 5Pour over cucumbers and onions in jar and cover with lid.
- 6Let cool and refrigerate.
- 7The amount of cucumbers is approximate because the yield is dependent on the size of cucumbers you use.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bread and Butter Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (7547 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4229.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 56765.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1029.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 32.0 g
- Sugars 902.3 g
- Protein 38.9 g