I found this recipe on FoodNetwork.com and have made it almost every week since discovering it, with some tweaks to the original recipe. It is low fat, high protein and delicious! A definite crowd pleaser!
- Chop the onion and peppers and saute until soft.
- Toss vegetables with cumin and cayenne pepper until well coated.
- Stir in black beans.
- Stir in chicken stock.
- Let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Blend entire soup until it has smooth consistency.
- Serve with sour cream, cheese and diced onions as desired.