1/1 Photo of Easy Black Bean Soup
I found this recipe on FoodNetwork.com and have made it almost every week since discovering it, with some tweaks to the original recipe. It is low fat, high protein and delicious! A definite crowd pleaser!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the onion and peppers and saute until soft.
- 2Toss vegetables with cumin and cayenne pepper until well coated.
- 3Stir in black beans.
- 4Stir in chicken stock.
- 5Let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- 6Blend entire soup until it has smooth consistency.
- 7Serve with sour cream, cheese and diced onions as desired.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Black Bean Soup
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 627.9
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 353.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 31.1 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 37.3 g